Ring Size Guide
Below you'll find instructions for the two easiest ways of measuring your ring size in the comfort of your home. If you still struggle defining your exact size please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
MEASURE IT WITH A NON-STRETCHY STRING
1. Cut a strip of paper or a piece of non-stretchy string.
2. Wrap it snugly around the base of your finger.*
3. Mark the point on it where it completes the circle.
4. Measure the length of the string or paper
5. Find out your ring size on our conversion chart. Find "Inside circumference" measurement to find the corresponding ring size.
* Please remember not to wrap the string or paper too tightly around your finger, or you will have problems with getting the ring over your knuckle. Keep in mind that your fingers will swell, and you should leave a little room for the ring.
MEASURE IT WITH OUR RING SIZER
Alternatively, you can order our ring sizer
Order it now and measure your exact needed ring size in the comfort of your own home.